Re: Problem when activation TLSVerifyClient demand

Greg Martin wrote:
> JoyDeep, If I understand the slapd manpage, TLSVERIVYCLIENT demand
> requires the the client have a valid certificate for authentication to
> the server.  Have you configured ldap.conf with client certificate
> information?
>
> This is not to be confused with the  'TLS_REQCERT  demand'  directive
> in the ldap.conf which can direct the client to require the server
> certificate to be valid
Thanks Greg,

here is the TLS part of my /etc/openldap/ldap.conf

TLS_CACERT /etc/openldap/myca/cacert.pem
TLS_CERT   /etc/openldap/myca/servercert.pem
TLS_KEY    /etc/openldap/myca/serverkey.pem
TLS_REQCERT demand

So what to do to solve the problem ?
thanks once again for your response.