Re: Syncrepl with SASL External - SOLVED

Am Dienstag, 6. MÃrz 2007 19:08 schrieb Pierangelo Masarati:
> Angela Gavazzi wrote:
> > I found out that the problem was double encrypting of the connection:
>
> What does it mean "double encrypting of the connection"?
I mean that if I "force" encryption with demand on the provider and on the
consumer, then I think the consumer tries to encrypt an encrypted connection.
When I use allow on the consumer it works and is encryptet, I checked it with
tcpdump.

> > It works now if I set TLSVerifyClient to max. allow on the consumer side.
> > All stronger configurations end in:
> > CA unknown.
>
> This makes much more sense: your TLS configuration is broken.  Are you
> using a self-signed certificate?  Or, is your certificate signed by the
> CA to whom the certificate pointed by TLSCACertificateFile belongs?

The certificate is signed by the CA pointed by TLSCACertficateFile.

Angela