RE: LDAP/BDB log purging

Tony Earnshaw wrote:
> It's not possible to go to Sleepycat's site and find out any longer,
> since Oracle's taken the thing over and messed everything up. I can't
> get at 4.2.52 any more.

Does this link work for you?

http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/berkeley-db/db/index.html

If not, follow through from their downloads page
http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/index.html

Under the "databases" heading, a link for Berkeley DB
On that page, "previous releases"

4.2.52 is there, along with a link to its changelog and another for patches.

They seem to have tidied things up a little bit, I'm sure I couldn't see it
the first time I looked.

Lesley W

--
Lesley Walker