Segmentation Fault

Hi LDAP Folks,

I do have a weird problem, I didn't have before. slapd version 2.3.30-2 (debian etch).

If I alter any entry in the ldap database, the entry is stored. As soon as I read from the slapd again, it shows (in debug mode) the following message VERY often:

slap_global_control: unavailable control: 2.16.840.1.113730.3.4.2
==> limits_get: conn=0 op=22 dn="cn=admin,dc=bla,dc=bla"

And finally, after watching lines scroll by, says good by with an:
Segmentation fault

Did I run into a bug here? I slapcat'ed the db, removed the db, slap- added the db just in case the db was corrupt, but this didn't help. Any help would be appreciated. Same slapd version working fine on another installation.

Thank you for a short note...
wogri

--
wogri@wogri.com