Re: replication. keepalive searching...

On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 07:46:33AM -0800, Howard Chu wrote:

> Typically the TCP keepalive timeout is a kernel-specific setting.
> Look in your FreeBSD documentation, it's not something we can
> control in the OpenLDAP software.

I change TCP keepalive sysctl from 2h to 10m and will test it, but, I
think, it's not a good solution, because, it's apply to all
connections and for all services.

May be, more good idea make "ping" inside replication process?

WBR
--
Dmitriy Kirhlarov
OILspace, 26 Leninskaya sloboda, bld. 2, 2nd floor, 115280 Moscow, Russia