Re: OpenLDAP at SCALE

Alex Samad wrote:
On Wed, Feb 07, 2007 at 04:06:40AM -0800, Howard Chu wrote:
Just a brief note - I'll be giving a talk at the Southern California Linux Expo this weekend http://www.socallinuxexpo.com/scale5x/

The talk will cover some of what's new in OpenLDAP 2.4, present some more benchmark results, and some other related topics. (Yes, OpenLDAP 2.3 *was* the fastest LDAP server we've ever tested. 2.4 is even faster...)
Is there any more info on this, the test setup and maybe the test suite etc

Some data from benchmarks we performed last May are up here: http://www.symas.com/benchmark-auth.shtml

The new numbers, for the same configuration, summarizing the results of further testing and development since last May, will be part of my talk.

--
  -- Howard Chu