Multi Master Enviornment for Openldap 2.3

Hello,

So here's my situation,  I need to setup two openldap instances that will be setup behind a load balancers and be redundant for each other.  But i don't want any referrels' to another "master" instance to make the writes.  I want both instances to be able to write and do the update without a referral and also have the same data across both instances.  I am having trouble figuring out how to setup openldap to do that but from what I have read so far, syncrepl seems to be what I should use to get close to what I want.  But I still need some assistance.

If a new entry 'A' gets added to the provider master (ligit entry) and then a new entry B gets added to the consumer database (ligit entry), when they replicate, will both provider and master have the A and B entries? Or will the consumer database be screwed and whatever the provider has is it?

It doesn't haven't to be Multi-master but I do what the two instances to have the same data and be able to update requests to modify/add/delete entries without a refferal..

Hugo