Re: sessionlog vs syncprov_sessionlog / missing delete phase

Its 2.3.24.

Regards,
Daniel

Buchan Milne schrieb:
On Friday 26 January 2007 11:54, Daniel Eckstein wrote:
Dear listmember,

I have a openldap setup consisting of 1 master (read/write) and 4
replica, with around 370.000 entries,
~200 reads/s at the replica and ~5 modifications/s on master.

Replication is just working fine in terms of adding, modify entries, but
not, when it comes to deletion of
entries.

If I delete an entry at the master, the deletion seems not to be
synchronised to the replica. All the replica
do have the very same count of objects, but they differ to the masters
object count (master have less, because
deletions work there...)

What I have found so far is that I only have syncprov_sessionlog
configured and the manual page is talking
about sessionlog too. Which directive should I use on the syncprov master?

Is there a problem with the delete phase? What else could I check?

This has been a problem on a few releases in the 2.3 series. You should provide the exact version number you are running ....

Regards,
Buchan