Re: getting DN from client with GSSAPI bind?

On Jan 24, 2007, at 7:50 AM, Kenneth Rogers wrote:

I guess I wasn't clear enough, I'm working on the client and need to get the DN from the server after performing a GSSAPI bind.

ldap_whoami_s(...) looks like it should work, although right now I'm
getting an LDAP_DECODING_ERROR (-4) from it, and I don't know why.

Any ideas what causes that error.  The client is using openldap 2.3.24
on a linux system, and the server is Windows 2000 Active Directory.

Oh. Well, you might ask on some other forum whether Active Directory supports this operation - specifically, 1.3.6.1.4.1.4203.1.11.3

In your shoes, I would be guessing that it doesn't, but we're not
the right people to ask.

	Donn Cave, donn@u.washington.edu