Re: ldap.conf for syncrepl provider and consumer using tls

<quote who="Kent Nasveschuk">
> Figured it out, runs fine now. It was neither slapd.conf nor ldap.conf,
> was the person behind the keyboard :)
>
> I have a question however.
>
> updateref in slapd.conf on a consumer replica
>
> This should point back to the provider server, correct?

Yes, as per man5 slapd.conf

updateref <url>
   Specify the referral to pass back  when  slapd(8)  is  asked  to
   modify  a  replicated  local  database.   If  specified multiple
   times, each url is provided.

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.