Sync questions

Hi Everyone!

I've got two questions related to LDAP sync.
- The consumer LDAP automaticly becomes readonly, when "syncrepl" is set
in it's config. Is it possible to have a consumer (slave) LDAP, which is
not readonly?
- It is possible to set the attributes, which must be syncronized, but
using this options will delete all other attributes of the entry (on the
consumer), that I didn't wanted to syncronize. I would like to
syncronize a set of attributes, but I'd like to have all the other
attributes of the entry unchanged. Is it possible?

I was looking for answers in the archives, but I couldn't find clear
solutions.

Thanks in advance,
Balazs Szeti