Re: slurpd: skip repl record for

--On Friday, January 12, 2007 5:09 PM -0600 "Jeremy M. Guthrie" <jeremy.guthrie@berbee.com> wrote:

I've nailed this down quite a bit now.  It appears that 'replica:
192.168.247.130:XXX' is not making it in regardless of ldap or ldaps.  I
was  able to reproduce the issue in a VMWARE set of hosts where I could
restart  from scratch.  Soon as I add the line, it works like it should
with ldap and  ldaps.  So for some reason, that one line is never being
put in.  8(

So start slapd with -d -1 and drop the output to a file. See why it isn't parsing the line. Perhaps you have whitespace issues somewhere...

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITS/Shared Application Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html