Re: Syncrepl questions

Hm I don't recall, did this extra debugging actually help pinpoint any problems? If so I can commit in the main source tree.

As I recall, the original point was to verify the if/else logic (which was and remains good), which turned out to be a herring. But it did point out a corruption in one of the csn values (became obvious when the Debug() started printing garbage). It is a bit of a chatty Debug(), but I've been using it in production since 2.3.25 (hence the filename) figuring that it's better to have the information for debugging than to just have a "wow, that didn't replicate right, wonder why."

Might be nice to have it committed, though. It'd save me one local patch at a minimum...