translucent and syncprov overlay together?

Hi,

is there a way to use the translucent and the syncprov overlay together on one
database? I always get "syncprov_db_open: invalid config, lastmod must be
enabled" if I try. I have "lastmod on" in my config but apparently the
translucent overlay or the implicit back-ldap backend it loads sets it to off
which the syncprov overlay doesn't like.

What I want to do is to replicate the local override entries to another server
with a similar translucent configuration. I don't want to replicate the
entries pulled in via the translucent overlay, of course.

Karsten.