Re: OpenLDAP Search Problem

On Nov 20, 2006, at 10:55 AM, Matt Brown wrote:
I have an issue that just started a few days ago where when I search our LDAP for the field employeeNumber a number of my accounts will come back as not found even though they are in there, I can search by the uid and find the person and looking at the record the employeeNumber is exactly what I was searching for.

I can however do a search for (employeeNumber=*000111222) and find the employee where a search for (employeeNumber=000111222) will not find anything. On other accounts the search returns the expected result.
If it would be reasonably convenient to build a new directory somewhere,
from a slapcat of the current one, I would do that and see if the new
directory is any better.

	Donn Cave, donn@u.washington.edu