Re: How To Configure w/ FreeBSD

On 11/15/06, Rachel Florentine <rachel_florentine@yahoo.com> wrote:
*However*, one has to perform some mystical incantation when doing this with
the FreeBSD port system. I need someone to initiate me into this mystery.
That is, can someone just give me the command I need to issue to build
OpenLDAP the way I want to? Rewrite the above with whatever necessary
wrappers to get FreeBSD to swallow it?

Hello, as someone mentionned, you are quite off-topic here. Besides, a trip to the ports documentation would be advised. Start with make config then work your way through. As a personal experience, FreeBSD is what we mostly use for master/slaves and it has proven really easy to configure/upgrade and work with.

Steph