proxycache + back-shell

Hi,

I got a problem with the proxycache. I am trying to use it together with
back-shell. This is my configuration, partly take from the manual.

database	shell
suffix "c=de"
search /usr/bin/php /opt/scripts/shell.php

rootdn		"uid=admin,c=de"
rootpw		"0545"
overlay pcache
proxycache    shell 100000 1 1000 100
proxycachequeries 1000
proxyAttrset  0 objectClass cn sn mail postaladdress telephonenumber
proxyTemplate (sn=) 0 3600
proxyTemplate (&(sn=)(givenName=)) 0 3600
proxyTemplate (&(departmentNumber=)(secretary=*)) 0 3600
index           cn,sn,uid       pres,eq,approx,sub
index           objectclass     pres,eq

If I try to search for (sn=sth.) with the cn attribute as the result
attribute I get the result the first time from the script. The second
time the proxy gets in and this is the result:

result: 53 Server is unwilling to perform
text: search not implemented

Now I have to say that the script always returns all attributes, no
matter what you put in the request. But the frontend filters it. Might
that be a problem?

Thank you