Re: TCP pakages flow - LDAP or LDAPS replica slurpd

I'm not aware of anybody who's bothered to draw up such a thing. slurpd doesn't perform anything too magical; it speaks LDAPv3 on the wire. Whatever information you're looking for should be derivable from the RFCs (I believe they ship in the docs directory of OpenLDAP) and/or from packet traces. Off the top of my head, the high-level view of what you're going to see (assuming everything goes nicely) is a TCP connection, the bind, the bind response, one or more ADD/DEL/MODs with their associated responses, an unbind, and a TCP close. Obviously the packets will correspond closely to what you see in the slapd logs (i.e. -d stats).