Re: damaged index on openldap replica

Im using the ldbm backend as was suggested for debian (I can't recall
from where I got this). I think it internally uses bdb 4.3

I would rather stay with the version packaged with my distribution if
there is no known issue with it.

I have no control over the master-server, but as far as i know it also
uses an openldap 2.2.x.

--
Hochschule der Medien
Studiengang Informationsdesign