Re: slurpd replication problems between slave and master

On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 11:36:46AM +0300, Roman Yushin wrote:
> Roman Yushin пишет:
>
> >Hello. I am going to setup slurpd replication between two servers.
> >When i am doing changes at master, it replies to slave.(all ok!)
> >But when i am doing changes to slave, it don't replies to master!

openldap does not support master-master replication in any form.
Don't use slurpd -- it's depricated. Use syncrepl.
Afaik, it's implemented in openldap 2.4.

WBR
--
Dmitriy Kirhlarov
OILspace, 26 Leninskaya sloboda, bld. 2, 2nd floor, 115280 Moscow, Russia