De : Dominique VOLPE [mailto:dominique.volpe@libertysurf.fr]
Envoyé : dimanche 29 octobre 2006 18:46
À : 'Pierangelo Masarati'
Cc : 'openldap-software@openldap.org'
Objet : RE: Problem with slapd-meta

I have five branches in my meta directory. I mentioned only one to simplify
the message.

The client begins every search (whatever the search criteria) with this
request :
Oct 29 19:34:22 localhost slapd[2181]: conn=14 op=1 SRCH
base="o=mydomain,c=fr" scope=0 deref=0 filter="(objectClass=*)"
Oct 29 19:34:22 localhost slapd[2181]: conn=14 op=1 SRCH attr=objectClass

In a meta drirectory, this cannot works. Accordind to the "man" : The only
operation that may resolve to multiple targets is a search with scope at
least "one", which results in spawning searches to the targets.

I am looking for a work-around. I have tested all possibilities for several
days, in vain.

Grazie

Dominique