Re: [Help] Modifying schemas using openLDAP 2.3

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Friday, October 27, 2006 3:58 PM -0200 Eugenia Candida Oliveira de Moura <eugeniacandida@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I need modify my shemas using the config tree. I'm using openLDAP 2.3.11
How to modify a entry in my tree using the command line?

I advise upgrading to 2.3.28 right away, 2.3.11 was a very early 2.3 release, and full of bugs, including bugs in back-config.

Have you read the online administrators guide, which should answer your more specific question?

Note that in OpenLDAP 2.3 there is only support for dynamically adding new schema elements. You'll need OpenLDAP 2.4 (or current Symas CDS3) for full dynamic schema editing.

--
  -- Howard Chu