Re: Strange behaviour using back-meta + slapo-pcache + glue

I fear intermixing slapo-glue and back-meta that way could cause some
trouble.  Is it really indispensable?  Anyway, I'll have a look at it,
since it might unveil some other issue, and I?m right now very interested
in back-meta :).

> Hi, I'm experimenting a strange behaviour using back-meta +
> slapo-pcache + glue, I have a configuration similar to this:
>
> database        meta
> subordinate     advertise
> suffix          "dc=ext,dc=blabla,dc=com"
> rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=blabla,dc=com"
> overlay         pcache
> proxycache      bdb 10000 3 100 100
> uri             "ldap://10.0.0.1/dc=dir1,dc=ext,dc=blabla,dc=com";
> suffixmassage   "dc=dir1,dc=ext,dc=blabla,dc=com"
> "dc=w2k3,dc=blabla,dc=local"
> pseudorootdn   "cn=Administrator,cn=Users,dc=w2k3,dc=blabla,DC=local"
> pseudorootpw    blabla
>
> database        bdb
> suffix          "dc=blabla,dc=com"
> rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=blabla,dc=com"
> rootpw          blabla
>
> If I do a search under "dc=dir1,dc=blabla,dc=com" and this search is
> not in cache, everything works ok, but if the search is obtained from
> cache, I obtain two different answers to the same 'search' request
> from slapd, one of them with result code '0' (success) and another one
> with code 53 (unwilling to perform), although I also obtain the
> correct result entries. Digging a bit with gdb, I see that the
> 'unwilling to perform' error is sended in backglue.c (glue_op_search
> function). Am I maybe doing something wrong on the configuration or is
> that a normal behaviour?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Dani.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati