Strange behaviour using back-meta + slapo-pcache + glue

Hi, I'm experimenting a strange behaviour using back-meta +
slapo-pcache + glue, I have a configuration similar to this:

database        meta
subordinate     advertise
suffix          "dc=ext,dc=blabla,dc=com"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=blabla,dc=com"
overlay         pcache
proxycache      bdb 10000 3 100 100
uri             "ldap://10.0.0.1/dc=dir1,dc=ext,dc=blabla,dc=com";
suffixmassage   "dc=dir1,dc=ext,dc=blabla,dc=com" "dc=w2k3,dc=blabla,dc=local"
pseudorootdn   "cn=Administrator,cn=Users,dc=w2k3,dc=blabla,DC=local"
pseudorootpw    blabla

database        bdb
suffix          "dc=blabla,dc=com"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=blabla,dc=com"
rootpw          blabla

If I do a search under "dc=dir1,dc=blabla,dc=com" and this search is
not in cache, everything works ok, but if the search is obtained from
cache, I obtain two different answers to the same 'search' request
from slapd, one of them with result code '0' (success) and another one
with code 53 (unwilling to perform), although I also obtain the
correct result entries. Digging a bit with gdb, I see that the
'unwilling to perform' error is sended in backglue.c (glue_op_search
function). Am I maybe doing something wrong on the configuration or is
that a normal behaviour?

Thank you,

Dani.