Re: separate sasl-secprops for different tansports

On Thursday 26 October 2006 09:48, Hai Zaar wrote:
> > Why don't you just remove the SASL mechanisms you don't want? The
> > SASL/EXTERNAL will always be there
>
> Does not look like that - if I set "sasl-secprops
> noanonymous,noplain,noactive" then heimdal-kdc, which uses
> SASL/EXTERNAL over slapi fails to connect (removing 'noactive' solves
> that).

I'm not talking about sasl-secprops but deinstalling the unneeded SASL
mechanisms and leave only SASL/GSSAPI installed. Then you'll have SASL/GSSAPI
and SASL/EXTERNAL, but SASL/EXTERNAL will only show up if you connect via
ldapi or use SSL/TLS. I thought that's what you wanted.

Karsten.