provider slapd segfault with syncprov

Hi all,

I have two OpenLDAP servers using Linux debian etch and openldap version
2.3.27. The second server is using syncrepl for replication against the first
server.
If I update the master server whatsover the operation, slapd on the master
segfault. When I restart slapd, everything goes fine and the slave comes up
to date. If syncprov is disabled when updating the master, everything goes
fine too.
I provide the log while doing /usr/sbin/slapd -h ldaps://0.0.0.0/
ldap://0.0.0.0/ -g openldap -u openldap -d 9

Any idea?

Best regards,

Julien Morot
include		/etc/ldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/openldap.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/qmail.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/pureftpd.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/horde.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/dnsdomain2.schema

pidfile		/var/run/slapd/slapd.pid
argsfile	/var/run/slapd/slapd.args

TLSCACertificateFile /etc/ldap/certs/server.pem
TLSCertificateFile /etc/ldap/certs/server.pem
TLSCertificateKeyFile /etc/ldap/certs/server.pem

sizelimit       500

timelimit       3600

loglevel        conns config sync BER stats stats2

modulepath	/usr/lib/ldap/
moduleload	back_bdb
moduleload	syncprov

overlay syncprov
syncprov-checkpoint 100 10
syncprov-sessionlog 100

backend		bdb
database        bdb
suffix          "o=toto,c=fr"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,o=toto,c=fr"
rootpw		{SSHA}secret
directory       /data/ldap/data
cachesize       1000
schemacheck     on
lastmod		on
index default pres,eq
index uid
index mail,mailAlternateAddress eq
index deliveryMode,accountStatus eq
index associatedDomain eq
index objectclass,entryCSN,entryUUID eq

access to dn.subtree="ou=dnsdomainename,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr"
       by dn.subtree="ou=dnsdomainename,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr" read
       by * auth

access to dn.subtree="ou=ftp_accounts,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr"
       by dn.subtree="ou=ftp_accounts,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr" read
       by * auth

access to dn.subtree="ou=emails_accounts,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr"
       by dn.subtree="ou=emails_accounts,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr" write
       by self write
       by * auth

access to dn.subtree="ou=emails,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr"
       by dn.subtree="ou=emails,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr" write
       by self write
       by * auth

@(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.3.27 (Sep 20 2006 17:09:57) $
	root@monster:/tmp/buildd/openldap2.3-2.3.27/debian/build/servers/slapd
daemon_init: listen on ldaps://0.0.0.0/
daemon_init: 1 listeners to open...
ldap_url_parse_ext(ldaps://0.0.0.0/)
daemon: listener initialized ldaps://0.0.0.0/
daemon_init: 1 listeners opened
slapd init: initiated server.
slap_sasl_init: initialized!
bdb_back_initialize: initialize BDB backend
bdb_back_initialize: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.2.52: (December  3, 2003)
bdb_db_init: Initializing BDB database
>>> dnPrettyNormal: <o=toto,c=fr>
<<< dnPrettyNormal: <o=toto,c=fr>, <o=toto,c=fr>
>>> dnPrettyNormal: <cn=Manager,o=toto,c=fr>
<<< dnPrettyNormal: <cn=Manager,o=toto,c=fr>, <cn=manager,o=toto,c=fr>
>>> dnNormalize: <ou=dnsdomainename,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr>
<<< dnNormalize: <ou=dnsdomainename,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr>
>>> dnNormalize: <ou=dnsdomainename,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr>
<<< dnNormalize: <ou=dnsdomainename,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr>
>>> dnNormalize: <ou=ftp_accounts,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr>
<<< dnNormalize: <ou=ftp_accounts,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr>
>>> dnNormalize: <ou=ftp_accounts,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr>
<<< dnNormalize: <ou=ftp_accounts,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr>
>>> dnNormalize: <ou=emails_accounts,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr>
<<< dnNormalize: <ou=emails_accounts,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr>
>>> dnNormalize: <ou=emails_accounts,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr>
<<< dnNormalize: <ou=emails_accounts,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr>
>>> dnNormalize: <ou=emails,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr>
<<< dnNormalize: <ou=emails,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr>
>>> dnNormalize: <ou=emails,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr>
<<< dnNormalize: <ou=emails,l=tours,o=toto,c=fr>
>>> dnNormalize: <cn=Subschema>
<<< dnNormalize: <cn=subschema>
matching_rule_use_init
    1.2.840.113556.1.4.804 (integerBitOrMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 1.2.840.113556.1.4.804 NAME 'integerBitOrMatch' APPLIES ( supportedLDAPVersion $ uidNumber $ gidNumber $ olcConcurrency $ olcConnMaxPending $ olcConnMaxPendingAuth $ olcIdleTimeout $ olcIndexSubstrIfMinLen $ olcIndexSubstrIfMaxLen $ olcIndexSubstrAnyLen $ olcIndexSubstrAnyStep $ olcLocalSSF $ olcMaxDerefDepth $ olcReplicationInterval $ olcSockbufMaxIncoming $ olcSockbufMaxIncomingAuth $ olcThreads $ olcToolThreads $ mailPreferenceOption $ shadowLastChange $ shadowMin $ shadowMax $ shadowWarning $ shadowInactive $ shadowExpire $ shadowFlag $ ipServicePort $ ipProtocolNumber $ oncRpcNumber $ qmailUID $ qmailGID $ mailQuotaSize $ mailQuotaCount $ mailSizeMax $ qlaQmailUid $ qlaQmailGid $ qlaMailQuotaSize $ qlaMailQuotaCount $ qlaMailSizeMax $ FTPQuotaFiles $ FTPQuotaMBytes $ FTPUploadRatio $ FTPDownloadRatio $ FTPUploadBandwidth $ FTPDownloadBandwidth $ FTPuid $ FTPgid $ dNSTTL $ olcDbCacheFree $ olcDbCacheSize $ olcDbIDLcacheSize $ olcDbMode $ olcDbSearchStack $ olcDbShmKey $ olcSpSessionlog ) )
    1.2.840.113556.1.4.803 (integerBitAndMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 1.2.840.113556.1.4.803 NAME 'integerBitAndMatch' APPLIES ( supportedLDAPVersion $ uidNumber $ gidNumber $ olcConcurrency $ olcConnMaxPending $ olcConnMaxPendingAuth $ olcIdleTimeout $ olcIndexSubstrIfMinLen $ olcIndexSubstrIfMaxLen $ olcIndexSubstrAnyLen $ olcIndexSubstrAnyStep $ olcLocalSSF $ olcMaxDerefDepth $ olcReplicationInterval $ olcSockbufMaxIncoming $ olcSockbufMaxIncomingAuth $ olcThreads $ olcToolThreads $ mailPreferenceOption $ shadowLastChange $ shadowMin $ shadowMax $ shadowWarning $ shadowInactive $ shadowExpire $ shadowFlag $ ipServicePort $ ipProtocolNumber $ oncRpcNumber $ qmailUID $ qmailGID $ mailQuotaSize $ mailQuotaCount $ mailSizeMax $ qlaQmailUid $ qlaQmailGid $ qlaMailQuotaSize $ qlaMailQuotaCount $ qlaMailSizeMax $ FTPQuotaFiles $ FTPQuotaMBytes $ FTPUploadRatio $ FTPDownloadRatio $ FTPUploadBandwidth $ FTPDownloadBandwidth $ FTPuid $ FTPgid $ dNSTTL $ olcDbCacheFree $ olcDbCacheSize $ olcDbIDLcacheSize $ olcDbMode $ olcDbSearchStack $ olcDbShmKey $ olcSpSessionlog ) )
    1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.109.114.2 (caseIgnoreIA5Match): matchingRuleUse: ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.109.114.2 NAME 'caseIgnoreIA5Match' APPLIES ( altServer $ mail $ dc $ associatedDomain $ email $ aRecord $ mDRecord $ mXRecord $ nSRecord $ sOARecord $ cNAMERecord $ janetMailbox $ gecos $ homeDirectory $ loginShell $ memberUid $ memberNisNetgroup $ ipHostNumber $ ipNetworkNumber $ ipNetmaskNumber $ macAddress $ bootFile $ nisMapEntry $ mailMessageStore $ mailAlternateAddress $ mailHost $ mailForwardingAddress $ deliveryProgramPath $ qmailDotMode $ deliveryMode $ accountStatus $ rfc822member $ filtermember $ rfc822moderator $ rfc822sender $ filtersender $ bounceadmin $ qlaDomainList $ qlaUidPrefix $ qlaMailMStorePrefix $ qlaMailHostList $ FTPStatus $ hordePrefs $ impPrefs $ turbaPrefs $ turbaType $ turbaMembers $ turbaPGPPublicKey $ kronolithPrefs $ nagPrefs $ gollemPrefs $ choraPrefs $ mnemoPrefs $ trollPrefs $ klutzPrefs $ jonahPrefs $ hermesPrefs $ junoPrefs $ treanPrefs $ whupsPrefs $ ingoPrefs $ anselPrefs $ geniePrefs $ scryPrefs $ wickedPrefs $ dNSClass $ pTRRecord $ hInfoRecord $ mInfoRecord $ tXTRecord $ SigRecord $ KeyRecord $ aAAARecord $ LocRecord $ nXTRecord $ sRVRecord $ nAPTRRecord $ kXRecord $ certRecord $ a6Record $ dNameRecord ) )
    1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.109.114.1 (caseExactIA5Match): matchingRuleUse: ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.109.114.1 NAME 'caseExactIA5Match' APPLIES ( altServer $ mail $ dc $ associatedDomain $ email $ aRecord $ mDRecord $ mXRecord $ nSRecord $ sOARecord $ cNAMERecord $ janetMailbox $ gecos $ homeDirectory $ loginShell $ memberUid $ memberNisNetgroup $ ipHostNumber $ ipNetworkNumber $ ipNetmaskNumber $ macAddress $ bootFile $ nisMapEntry $ mailMessageStore $ mailAlternateAddress $ mailHost $ mailForwardingAddress $ deliveryProgramPath $ qmailDotMode $ deliveryMode $ accountStatus $ rfc822member $ filtermember $ rfc822moderator $ rfc822sender $ filtersender $ bounceadmin $ qlaDomainList $ qlaUidPrefix $ qlaMailMStorePrefix $ qlaMailHostList $ FTPStatus $ hordePrefs $ impPrefs $ turbaPrefs $ turbaType $ turbaMembers $ turbaPGPPublicKey $ kronolithPrefs $ nagPrefs $ gollemPrefs $ choraPrefs $ mnemoPrefs $ trollPrefs $ klutzPrefs $ jonahPrefs $ hermesPrefs $ junoPrefs $ treanPrefs $ whupsPrefs $ ingoPrefs $ anselPrefs $ geniePrefs $ scryPrefs $ wickedPrefs $ dNSClass $ pTRRecord $ hInfoRecord $ mInfoRecord $ tXTRecord $ SigRecord $ KeyRecord $ aAAARecord $ LocRecord $ nXTRecord $ sRVRecord $ nAPTRRecord $ kXRecord $ certRecord $ a6Record $ dNameRecord ) )
    2.5.13.35 (certificateMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 2.5.13.35 NAME 'certificateMatch' APPLIES ( userCertificate $ cACertificate ) )
    2.5.13.34 (certificateExactMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 2.5.13.34 NAME 'certificateExactMatch' APPLIES ( userCertificate $ cACertificate ) )
    2.5.13.30 (objectIdentifierFirstComponentMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 2.5.13.30 NAME 'objectIdentifierFirstComponentMatch' APPLIES ( supportedControl $ supportedExtension $ supportedFeatures $ ldapSyntaxes $ supportedApplicationContext ) )
    2.5.13.29 (integerFirstComponentMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 2.5.13.29 NAME 'integerFirstComponentMatch' APPLIES ( supportedLDAPVersion $ uidNumber $ gidNumber $ olcConcurrency $ olcConnMaxPending $ olcConnMaxPendingAuth $ olcIdleTimeout $ olcIndexSubstrIfMinLen $ olcIndexSubstrIfMaxLen $ olcIndexSubstrAnyLen $ olcIndexSubstrAnyStep $ olcLocalSSF $ olcMaxDerefDepth $ olcReplicationInterval $ olcSockbufMaxIncoming $ olcSockbufMaxIncomingAuth $ olcThreads $ olcToolThreads $ mailPreferenceOption $ shadowLastChange $ shadowMin $ shadowMax $ shadowWarning $ shadowInactive $ shadowExpire $ shadowFlag $ ipServicePort $ ipProtocolNumber $ oncRpcNumber $ qmailUID $ qmailGID $ mailQuotaSize $ mailQuotaCount $ mailSizeMax $ qlaQmailUid $ qlaQmailGid $ qlaMailQuotaSize $ qlaMailQuotaCount $ qlaMailSizeMax $ FTPQuotaFiles $ FTPQuotaMBytes $ FTPUploadRatio $ FTPDownloadRatio $ FTPUploadBandwidth $ FTPDownloadBandwidth $ FTPuid $ FTPgid $ dNSTTL $ olcDbCacheFree $ olcDbCacheSize $ olcDbIDLcacheSize $ olcDbMode $ olcDbSearchStack $ olcDbShmKey $ olcSpSessionlog ) )
    2.5.13.27 (generalizedTimeMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 2.5.13.27 NAME 'generalizedTimeMatch' APPLIES ( createTimestamp $ modifyTimestamp ) )
    2.5.13.24 (protocolInformationMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 2.5.13.24 NAME 'protocolInformationMatch' APPLIES protocolInformation )
    2.5.13.23 (uniqueMemberMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 2.5.13.23 NAME 'uniqueMemberMatch' APPLIES uniqueMember )
    2.5.13.22 (presentationAddressMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 2.5.13.22 NAME 'presentationAddressMatch' APPLIES presentationAddress )
    2.5.13.20 (telephoneNumberMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 2.5.13.20 NAME 'telephoneNumberMatch' APPLIES ( telephoneNumber $ homePhone $ mobile $ pager ) )
    2.5.13.17 (octetStringMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 2.5.13.17 NAME 'octetStringMatch' APPLIES userPassword )
    2.5.13.16 (bitStringMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 2.5.13.16 NAME 'bitStringMatch' APPLIES x500UniqueIdentifier )
    2.5.13.14 (integerMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 2.5.13.14 NAME 'integerMatch' APPLIES ( supportedLDAPVersion $ uidNumber $ gidNumber $ olcConcurrency $ olcConnMaxPending $ olcConnMaxPendingAuth $ olcIdleTimeout $ olcIndexSubstrIfMinLen $ olcIndexSubstrIfMaxLen $ olcIndexSubstrAnyLen $ olcIndexSubstrAnyStep $ olcLocalSSF $ olcMaxDerefDepth $ olcReplicationInterval $ olcSockbufMaxIncoming $ olcSockbufMaxIncomingAuth $ olcThreads $ olcToolThreads $ mailPreferenceOption $ shadowLastChange $ shadowMin $ shadowMax $ shadowWarning $ shadowInactive $ shadowExpire $ shadowFlag $ ipServicePort $ ipProtocolNumber $ oncRpcNumber $ qmailUID $ qmailGID $ mailQuotaSize $ mailQuotaCount $ mailSizeMax $ qlaQmailUid $ qlaQmailGid $ qlaMailQuotaSize $ qlaMailQuotaCount $ qlaMailSizeMax $ FTPQuotaFiles $ FTPQuotaMBytes $ FTPUploadRatio $ FTPDownloadRatio $ FTPUploadBandwidth $ FTPDownloadBandwidth $ FTPuid $ FTPgid $ dNSTTL $ olcDbCacheFree $ olcDbCacheSize $ olcDbIDLcacheSize $ olcDbMode $ olcDbSearchStack $ olcDbShmKey $ olcSpSessionlog ) )
    2.5.13.13 (booleanMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 2.5.13.13 NAME 'booleanMatch' APPLIES ( hasSubordinates $ olcGentleHUP $ olcLastMod $ olcReadOnly $ olcReverseLookup $ senderconfirm $ membersonly $ olcDbNoSync $ olcDbDirtyRead $ olcDbLinearIndex $ olcSpNoPresent $ olcSpReloadHint ) )
    2.5.13.11 (caseIgnoreListMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 2.5.13.11 NAME 'caseIgnoreListMatch' APPLIES ( postalAddress $ registeredAddress $ homePostalAddress ) )
    2.5.13.8 (numericStringMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 2.5.13.8 NAME 'numericStringMatch' APPLIES ( x121Address $ internationaliSDNNumber $ qmailAccountPurge ) )
    2.5.13.7 (caseExactSubstringsMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 2.5.13.7 NAME 'caseExactSubstringsMatch' APPLIES ( serialNumber $ destinationIndicator $ dnQualifier ) )
    2.5.13.6 (caseExactOrderingMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 2.5.13.6 NAME 'caseExactOrderingMatch' APPLIES ( serialNumber $ destinationIndicator $ dnQualifier ) )
    2.5.13.5 (caseExactMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 2.5.13.5 NAME 'caseExactMatch' APPLIES ( supportedSASLMechanisms $ vendorName $ vendorVersion $ ref $ name $ cn $ uid $ labeledURI $ description $ olcConfigFile $ olcConfigDir $ olcAccess $ olcAllows $ olcArgsFile $ olcAttributeOptions $ olcAttributeTypes $ olcAuthIDRewrite $ olcAuthzPolicy $ olcAuthzRegexp $ olcBackend $ olcDatabase $ olcDisallows $ olcDitContentRules $ olcInclude $ olcLimits $ olcLogFile $ olcLogLevel $ olcModuleLoad $ olcModulePath $ olcObjectClasses $ olcObjectIdentifier $ olcOverlay $ olcPasswordCryptSaltFormat $ olcPasswordHash $ olcPidFile $ olcPlugin $ olcPluginLogFile $ olcReferral $ olcReplica $ olcReplicaArgsFile $ olcReplicaPidFile $ olcReplogFile $ olcRequires $ olcRestrict $ olcRootDSE $ olcRootPW $ olcSaslHost $ olcSaslRealm $ olcSaslSecProps $ olcSecurity $ olcSizeLimit $ olcSrvtab $ olcSubordinate $ olcSyncrepl $ olcTimeLimit $ olcTLSCACertificateFile $ olcTLSCACertificatePath $ olcTLSCertificateFile $ olcTLSCertificateKeyFile $ olcTLSCipherSuite $ olcTLSCRLCheck $ olcTLSRandFile $ olcTLSVerifyClient $ olcTLSDHParamFile $ olcUpdateRef $ olcDbDirectory $ knowledgeInformation $ sn $ serialNumber $ c $ l $ st $ street $ o $ ou $ title $ businessCategory $ postalCode $ postOfficeBox $ physicalDeliveryOfficeName $ destinationIndicator $ givenName $ initials $ generationQualifier $ dnQualifier $ houseIdentifier $ dmdName $ pseudonym $ textEncodedORAddress $ info $ drink $ roomNumber $ userClass $ host $ documentIdentifier $ documentTitle $ documentVersion $ documentLocation $ personalTitle $ co $ uniqueIdentifier $ organizationalStatus $ buildingName $ documentPublisher $ carLicense $ departmentNumber $ displayName $ employeeNumber $ employeeType $ preferredLanguage $ ipServiceProtocol $ nisMapName $ mailReplyText $ confirmtext $ moderatortext $ olcDbCheckpoint $ olcDbConfig $ olcDbIndex $ olcDbLockDetect $ olcSpCheckpoint ) )
    2.5.13.4 (caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 2.5.13.4 NAME 'caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch' APPLIES ( serialNumber $ destinationIndicator $ dnQualifier ) )
    2.5.13.3 (caseIgnoreOrderingMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 2.5.13.3 NAME 'caseIgnoreOrderingMatch' APPLIES ( serialNumber $ destinationIndicator $ dnQualifier ) )
    2.5.13.2 (caseIgnoreMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 2.5.13.2 NAME 'caseIgnoreMatch' APPLIES ( supportedSASLMechanisms $ vendorName $ vendorVersion $ ref $ name $ cn $ uid $ labeledURI $ description $ olcConfigFile $ olcConfigDir $ olcAccess $ olcAllows $ olcArgsFile $ olcAttributeOptions $ olcAttributeTypes $ olcAuthIDRewrite $ olcAuthzPolicy $ olcAuthzRegexp $ olcBackend $ olcDatabase $ olcDisallows $ olcDitContentRules $ olcInclude $ olcLimits $ olcLogFile $ olcLogLevel $ olcModuleLoad $ olcModulePath $ olcObjectClasses $ olcObjectIdentifier $ olcOverlay $ olcPasswordCryptSaltFormat $ olcPasswordHash $ olcPidFile $ olcPlugin $ olcPluginLogFile $ olcReferral $ olcReplica $ olcReplicaArgsFile $ olcReplicaPidFile $ olcReplogFile $ olcRequires $ olcRestrict $ olcRootDSE $ olcRootPW $ olcSaslHost $ olcSaslRealm $ olcSaslSecProps $ olcSecurity $ olcSizeLimit $ olcSrvtab $ olcSubordinate $ olcSyncrepl $ olcTimeLimit $ olcTLSCACertificateFile $ olcTLSCACertificatePath $ olcTLSCertificateFile $ olcTLSCertificateKeyFile $ olcTLSCipherSuite $ olcTLSCRLCheck $ olcTLSRandFile $ olcTLSVerifyClient $ olcTLSDHParamFile $ olcUpdateRef $ olcDbDirectory $ knowledgeInformation $ sn $ serialNumber $ c $ l $ st $ street $ o $ ou $ title $ businessCategory $ postalCode $ postOfficeBox $ physicalDeliveryOfficeName $ destinationIndicator $ givenName $ initials $ generationQualifier $ dnQualifier $ houseIdentifier $ dmdName $ pseudonym $ textEncodedORAddress $ info $ drink $ roomNumber $ userClass $ host $ documentIdentifier $ documentTitle $ documentVersion $ documentLocation $ personalTitle $ co $ uniqueIdentifier $ organizationalStatus $ buildingName $ documentPublisher $ carLicense $ departmentNumber $ displayName $ employeeNumber $ employeeType $ preferredLanguage $ ipServiceProtocol $ nisMapName $ mailReplyText $ confirmtext $ moderatortext $ olcDbCheckpoint $ olcDbConfig $ olcDbIndex $ olcDbLockDetect $ olcSpCheckpoint ) )
    1.2.36.79672281.1.13.3 (rdnMatch):     2.5.13.1 (distinguishedNameMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 2.5.13.1 NAME 'distinguishedNameMatch' APPLIES ( creatorsName $ modifiersName $ subschemaSubentry $ namingContexts $ aliasedObjectName $ distinguishedName $ seeAlso $ olcDefaultSearchBase $ olcRootDN $ olcSchemaDN $ olcSuffix $ olcUpdateDN $ member $ owner $ roleOccupant $ manager $ documentAuthor $ secretary $ associatedName $ dITRedirect $ dnmember $ dnmoderator $ dnsender $ qladnmanager ) )
    2.5.13.0 (objectIdentifierMatch): matchingRuleUse: ( 2.5.13.0 NAME 'objectIdentifierMatch' APPLIES ( supportedControl $ supportedExtension $ supportedFeatures $ supportedApplicationContext ) )
slapd startup: initiated.
backend_startup_one: starting "cn=config"
config_back_db_open
config_build_entry: "cn=config"
config_build_entry: "cn=include{0}"
config_build_entry: "cn=include{1}"
config_build_entry: "cn=include{2}"
config_build_entry: "cn=include{3}"
config_build_entry: "cn=include{4}"
config_build_entry: "cn=include{5}"
config_build_entry: "cn=include{6}"
config_build_entry: "cn=include{7}"
config_build_entry: "cn=include{8}"
config_build_entry: "cn=module{0}"
config_build_entry: "cn=schema"
config_build_entry: "cn={0}core"
config_build_entry: "cn={1}cosine"
config_build_entry: "cn={2}inetorgperson"
config_build_entry: "cn={3}nis"
config_build_entry: "cn={4}openldap"
config_build_entry: "cn={5}qmail"
config_build_entry: "cn={6}pureftpd"
config_build_entry: "cn={7}horde"
config_build_entry: "cn={8}dnsdomain2"
config_build_entry: "olcDatabase={-1}frontend"
config_build_entry: "olcOverlay={0}syncprov"
config_build_entry: "olcDatabase={0}config"
config_build_entry: "olcDatabase={1}bdb"
backend_startup_one: starting "o=toto,c=fr"
bdb_db_open: dbenv_open(/data/ldap/data)
slapd starting
daemon: added 4r
daemon: added 6r
daemon: select: listen=6 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL
daemon: activity on 1 descriptor
daemon: listen=6, new connection on 10
ldap_pvt_gethostbyname_a: host=sql1, r=0
daemon: added 10r
daemon: select: listen=6 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL
daemon: activity on 1 descriptor
daemon: activity on: 10r
daemon: read activity on 10
connection_get(10): got connid=0
connection_read(10): checking for input on id=0
TLS trace: SSL_accept:before/accept initialization
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 read client hello A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write server hello A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write certificate A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write server done A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 flush data
TLS trace: SSL_accept:error in SSLv3 read client certificate A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:error in SSLv3 read client certificate A
daemon: select: listen=6 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL
daemon: activity on 1 descriptor
daemon: activity on: 10r
daemon: read activity on 10
connection_get(10): got connid=0
connection_read(10): checking for input on id=0
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 read client key exchange A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:error in SSLv3 read certificate verify A
daemon: select: listen=6 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL
daemon: activity on 1 descriptor
daemon: activity on: 10r
daemon: read activity on 10
connection_get(10): got connid=0
connection_read(10): checking for input on id=0
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 read finished A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write change cipher spec A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write finished A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 flush data
connection_read(10): unable to get TLS client DN, error=49 id=0
daemon: select: listen=6 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL
daemon: activity on 1 descriptor
daemon: activity on: 10r
daemon: read activity on 10
connection_get(10): got connid=0
connection_read(10): checking for input on id=0
ber_get_next
ber_get_next: tag 0x30 len 55 contents:
ber_get_next
ber_get_next on fd 10 failed errno=11 (Resource temporarily unavailable)
daemon: select: listen=6 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL
daemon: activity on 1 descriptor
daemon: waked
daemon: select: listen=6 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL
do_bind
ber_scanf fmt ({imt) ber:
ber_scanf fmt (m}) ber:
>>> dnPrettyNormal: <cn=Manager, o=toto,c=fr>
<<< dnPrettyNormal: <cn=Manager,o=toto,c=fr>, <cn=manager,o=toto,c=fr>
do_bind: version=3 dn="cn=Manager,o=toto,c=fr" method=128
do_bind: v3 bind: "cn=Manager,o=toto,c=fr" to "cn=Manager,o=toto,c=fr"
send_ldap_result: conn=0 op=0 p=3
send_ldap_response: msgid=1 tag=97 err=0
ber_flush: 14 bytes to sd 10
daemon: activity on 1 descriptor
daemon: activity on: 10r
daemon: read activity on 10
connection_get(10): got connid=0
connection_read(10): checking for input on id=0
ber_get_next
ber_get_next: tag 0x30 len 69 contents:
ber_get_next
do_search
ber_get_next on fd 10 failed errno=11 (Resource temporarily unavailable)
ber_scanf fmt ({miiiib) ber:
>>> dnPrettyNormal: <o=toto,c=fr>
daemon: select: listen=6 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL
<<< dnPrettyNormal: <o=toto,c=fr>, <o=toto,c=fr>
ber_scanf fmt (m) ber:
ber_scanf fmt ({M}}) ber:
daemon: activity on 1 descriptor
daemon: waked
=> bdb_search
daemon: select: listen=6 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL
bdb_dn2entry("o=toto,c=fr")
=> bdb_dn2id("o=toto,c=fr")
<= bdb_dn2id: got id=0x00000001
entry_decode: "o=toto,c=fr"
<= entry_decode(o=toto,c=fr)
search_candidates: base="o=toto,c=fr" (0x00000001) scope=1
=> bdb_equality_candidates (objectClass)
=> key_read
<= bdb_index_read: failed (-30990)
<= bdb_equality_candidates: id=0, first=0, last=0
=> bdb_dn2idl("o=toto,c=fr")
<= bdb_dn2idl: id=4 first=2 last=1172
=> bdb_presence_candidates (objectClass)
bdb_search_candidates: id=4 first=2 last=1172
entry_decode: "cn=Manager,o=toto,c=fr"
<= entry_decode(cn=Manager,o=toto,c=fr)
=> bdb_dn2id("cn=manager,o=toto,c=fr")
<= bdb_dn2id: got id=0x00000002
=> send_search_entry: conn 0 dn="cn=Manager,o=toto,c=fr"
ber_flush: 100 bytes to sd 10
<= send_search_entry: conn 0 exit.
entry_decode: "l=tours,o=toto,c=fr"
<= entry_decode(l=tours,o=toto,c=fr)
=> bdb_dn2id("l=tours,o=toto,c=fr")
<= bdb_dn2id: got id=0x00000003
=> send_search_entry: conn 0 dn="l=tours,o=toto,c=fr"
ber_flush: 65 bytes to sd 10
<= send_search_entry: conn 0 exit.
entry_decode: "cn=replicant,o=toto,c=fr"
<= entry_decode(cn=replicant,o=toto,c=fr)
=> bdb_dn2id("cn=replicant,o=toto,c=fr")
<= bdb_dn2id: got id=0x00000493
=> send_search_entry: conn 0 dn="cn=replicant,o=toto,c=fr"
ber_flush: 68 bytes to sd 10
<= send_search_entry: conn 0 exit.
entry_decode: "cn=dnsaccount,o=toto,c=fr"
<= entry_decode(cn=dnsaccount,o=toto,c=fr)
=> bdb_dn2id("cn=dnsaccount,o=toto,c=fr")
<= bdb_dn2id: got id=0x00000494
=> send_search_entry: conn 0 dn="cn=dnsaccount,o=toto,c=fr"
ber_flush: 74 bytes to sd 10
<= send_search_entry: conn 0 exit.
send_ldap_result: conn=0 op=1 p=3
send_ldap_response: msgid=2 tag=101 err=0
ber_flush: 14 bytes to sd 10
daemon: activity on 1 descriptor
daemon: activity on: 10r
daemon: read activity on 10
connection_get(10): got connid=0
connection_read(10): checking for input on id=0
ber_get_next
ber_get_next: tag 0x30 len 68 contents:
ber_get_next
do_search
ber_get_next on fd 10 failed errno=11 (Resource temporarily unavailable)
ber_scanf fmt ({miiiib) ber:
daemon: select: listen=6 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL
>>> dnPrettyNormal: <cn=Manager, o=toto,c=fr>
<<< dnPrettyNormal: <cn=Manager,o=toto,c=fr>, <cn=manager,o=toto,c=fr>
ber_scanf fmt (m) ber:
daemon: activity on 1 descriptor
ber_scanf fmt ({M}}) ber:
daemon: waked
=> bdb_search
daemon: select: listen=6 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL
bdb_dn2entry("cn=manager,o=toto,c=fr")
=> send_search_entry: conn 0 dn="cn=Manager,o=toto,c=fr"
ber_flush: 202 bytes to sd 10
<= send_search_entry: conn 0 exit.
send_ldap_result: conn=0 op=2 p=3
send_ldap_response: msgid=3 tag=101 err=0
ber_flush: 14 bytes to sd 10
daemon: activity on 1 descriptor
daemon: activity on: 10r
daemon: read activity on 10
connection_get(10): got connid=0
connection_read(10): checking for input on id=0
ber_get_next
ber_get_next: tag 0x30 len 141 contents:
ber_get_next
do_modify
ber_get_next on fd 10 failed errno=11 (Resource temporarily unavailable)
ber_scanf fmt ({m) ber:
daemon: select: listen=6 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL
ber_scanf fmt ({e{m[W]}}) ber:
ber_scanf fmt ({e{m[W]}}) ber:
daemon: activity on 1 descriptor
>>> dnPrettyNormal: <cn=Manager, o=toto,c=fr>
daemon: waked
<<< dnPrettyNormal: <cn=Manager,o=toto,c=fr>, <cn=manager,o=toto,c=fr>
daemon: select: listen=6 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL
bdb_dn2entry("cn=manager,o=toto,c=fr")
bdb_dn2entry("cn=manager,o=toto,c=fr")
bdb_modify_internal: 0x00000002: cn=Manager,o=toto,c=fr
oc_check_required entry (cn=Manager,o=toto,c=fr), objectClass "simpleSecurityObject"
oc_check_required entry (cn=Manager,o=toto,c=fr), objectClass "organizationalRole"
oc_check_allowed type "objectClass"
oc_check_allowed type "cn"
oc_check_allowed type "structuralObjectClass"
oc_check_allowed type "entryUUID"
oc_check_allowed type "creatorsName"
oc_check_allowed type "createTimestamp"
oc_check_allowed type "userPassword"
oc_check_allowed type "description"
oc_check_allowed type "entryCSN"
oc_check_allowed type "modifiersName"
oc_check_allowed type "modifyTimestamp"
=> key_change(DELETE,2)
<= key_change 0
=> key_change(ADD,2)
<= key_change 0
=> entry_encode(0x00000002): cn=Manager,o=toto,c=fr
bdb_modify: updated id=00000002 dn="cn=Manager,o=toto,c=fr"
send_ldap_result: conn=0 op=3 p=3
send_ldap_result: conn=0 op=3 p=3
send_ldap_response: msgid=4 tag=103 err=0
ber_flush: 14 bytes to sd 10