Re: back-perl bind oddity

--On Wednesday, October 25, 2006 2:04 PM +0100 Mike Woods <mike@arishi.com> wrote:

 Hi guys, i'm having a little problem with back-perl behaving a little
oddly, i recently dug out some code I wrote last year and i've setup
openldap 2.2 on my laptop to do some development work, i've compiled it
with back-perl (Against perl 5.8.8) and dropped the module in and almost
everything works.

Except bind, when doing any kind of bind operation openldap doesn't call
the bind method, ever, i had no problems with the code previously under
openldap 2.2 and perl 5.8.6 and i'm damned if i can figure out why bind
is happening!

Use OpenLDAP 2.3.28.

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITS/Shared Application Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html