Re: How to migrate MS - Active Directory to Linux OpenLDAP

At 03:21 PM 10/4/2006, Brandon McCombs wrote:
>Remind me again what this has to do with OpenLDAP?

You are quite right that there is nothing terrible OpenLDAP
specific in this thread.   The thread is now closed.

>I've never been able to mention Active Directory in a post before no matter what the context was and yet this thread can continue (let alone even get started) ?

Moderation errors do occasionally happen...

Kurt

PS: We ask folks not to mention other software so as to avoid
unintentional off-topic discussion.  It's not the mention that's
improper, it's the off-topic discussion that's improper.  Or to
put it another way, it's hard to discuss the particulars of
other software without mentioning it.