Re: DB buggy after Reboot

Hello Howard,

Howard Chu schrieb:
Matthias Spork wrote:
Howard Chu schrieb:

It looks like some transactions got rolled back, probably because there wasn't a recent enough checkpoint and the logs for the latest transactions didn't get flushed to disk. Setting a more frequent checkpoint interval would probably help.

Now, with "checkpoint 128 5" in my slapd.conf, it seemed to work. I reboot my Servers after one week, and the md5sum of the databases are equal.
But, at one Server sometimes I had to do a "rcldap restart" to get it run (although "rcldap status" show running).

May I set checkpoint in slapd.conf or in DB_CONFIG? Actually it worked in slapd.conf.

Kind regards
matze