Re: strange behaviour of syncrepl

Hi,

Attached more detailed slapd log(debug -1 level) and slapcat in each server.

Thanks. Tommy

On 9/25/06, thriller yan <thriller.yan@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm running symas cds based on OpenLDAP: slapd 2.3.24. Our work requires
us to stick on this version.
Please see attachment for level 4 'heavy trace debugging' log, I don't see
much hints from the log.
I deleted one leaf in provider side, but this does not happen on the
consumer side after syncrepl.

BTW:what is the "sync" loglevel? Could you pls point me to the syncrepl
bug URL?

Thanks very much.
                      Tommy

On 9/25/06, Aaron Richton <richton@nbcs.rutgers.edu > wrote: > > On Mon, 25 Sep 2006, thriller yan wrote: > > > Basically, when I add some nodes in the provider side, these nodes are > > > replicated to the consumer side, but when I delete some nodes in the > > provider side, the consumer side remain untouched. This confuse me. > > For quite a while, this confused me too. It turns out there were some > syncrepl bugs, tracked down by this point. Are you running 2.3.27? > Upgrade if not, and observe closely. Turn on "sync" loglevel. >