Re: Return all entries in Client without modify 'sizelimit' of slapd.conf

Hi, Quanah,

Thanks for your concern.I'm sorry to describe my question clearly, here
I try to explain again:

1. In the OpenLDAP, do not modify the "sizelimit" directive, keep it as
default setting.
2. In the client, How to use "ldapsearch -x" to return all the 20000
entries by splitting them into pages?

Regards,
Phillip