Fwd: Why groupOfURLs is STRUTURAL?

Dear, list!

I'm trying to implement dynamic posixGroup using dynlist overlay. The
problem is that both posixGroup and groupOfURLs are STRUCTURAL object
classes, i.e. do not stick together.

dyngroup.schema states:
"Dynamic Group schema (experimental), as defined by Netscape"

I've checked schemas that come with Fedora Directory Server (FDS)
(which itself originates from NetScape server, ASFAIK). In those
schemas, groupOfURLs is not defined neither as STRUCTURAL nor as
AUXILIARY:
objectClasses: ( 2.16.840.1.113730.3.2.33 NAME 'groupOfURLs' DESC
'Netscape defined objectclass' SUP top MUST ( cn ) MAY ( memberURL $
businessCategory $ description $ o $ ou $ owner $ seeAlso ) X-ORIGIN
'Netscape Directory Server' )

My question is:
 Is there any reason that groupOfURLs objectclass is defined as
STRUCTURAL and not as AUXILIARY?

--
Zaar