Re: limits

Magnus Morén wrote:
Hi,

I have trouble getting "limits" to work on my LDAP-server.

I want to allow "unlimited" number of results in a search for ONE user.

In my slapd.conf I have this entry (one line in file):

    limits dn.exact="cn=admin,dc=test,dc=org" time.soft=unlimited \
    time.hard=unlimited size.soft=unlimited size.hard=unlimited

When I do a search as cn=admin,dc=test,dc=org I get 500 entrys (of about
10000) back.

If I use this line I get all 10000 entrys back, but not limited to one user.

    sizelimit unlimited

Any ideas?

Re-read the slapd.conf(5) manpage, note the syntax for writing continuation lines.

Pay attention to details.

--
  -- Howard Chu