Re: Referrals chased, but not using right creds

At 01:13 PM 9/14/2006, Jeremiah Martell wrote:
>I've modified my client with ldap_set_rebind_proc, and now it
>successfully rebinds to the referred server.
>
>After it binds successfully and does a search, my client goes into a
>infinite loop.
>
>Looking with ethereal it looks like the loop is of search, server
>error, search, server error, etc. The server error I get each time is
>this (courtesy of ethereal)...

What LDAP result code did the server return?
If referral, did the server send referral values that
cause the client to loop?

The "Error Message" text you provided, I assume, is a
diagnostic message from the server.  You should ask
those familiar with that server what it means (on
a list about that server).

Kurt