Re: ldap_modify: Server is unwilling to perform (53)

As noted in the FAQ answer:Violations related to the entry's attributes:
Attribute not allowed
A provided attribute is not allowed by the entry's object class(es).
As discussing the general LDAP schema model is far beyond the
scope of this list (as its generally not specific to OpenLDAP
Software), I suggest you read up on the LDAP schema model
(any decent LDAP book should cover it) and, if you have
questions regarding it, direct them to a general LDAP list.

-- Kurt