Re: ldap_modify: Server is unwilling to perform (53)

Thank you Matt.  I opened core.schema, which is included in slapd.conf, and did find givenName (see below) attribute there.  But when I tried it again, I still got the same error.

attributetype ( 2.5.4.42 NAME ( 'givenName' 'gn' )
	DESC 'RFC2256: first name(s) for which the entity is known by'
	SUP name )