Re: ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Confidentiality required (13)

Nhut Thai Le wrote:
Hi,
I am configuring ldap service for my network. On the server, slapcat print out correct directories that have been added. However, on the client, it doesn't seem that the client can connect to the server. Using ldapwhoami or ldapsearch 'root' yield the following error:
*ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Confidentiality required (13)
*Does anyone know what may go wrong?
How could we, since you don't tell us what you're doing? Could you be a bit more detailed and precise?

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.n.c.