Re: errant SASL/GSSAPI setup?

>>>>> "quanah" == Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@stanford.edu> writes:

quanah> Oh, I had another thought... Why are your replica's getting
quanah> disconnected in the first place?  The point of the persistent
quanah> connection is for it to always stay active.  Do you have some type of
quanah> limits set on the master for connections?  If you do, you need to
quanah> bypass those for your replicas repliation DN with the "limits" command
quanah> in the master's slapd.conf.

The point is that it doesn't disconnect.  It doesn't do anything.  It needs to
disconnect, but the master can't send to it, due to the expired ticket, and the
client just waits listening on the open socket but nothing arrives.  I seem not
to have been able to explain this well.