Re: errant SASL/GSSAPI setup?

--On Thursday, August 31, 2006 10:18 AM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@stanford.edu> wrote:

--On Thursday, August 31, 2006 10:29 AM -0400 "Allan E. Johannesen"
<aej@WPI.EDU> wrote:

As a wild guess, I think I may be seeing this problem since I may be
using a different version sasl (2.1.21) than others.  It could be that an
older sasl may not have been checking ticket age.

I use 2.1.22. Maybe the problem is actually a bug in 2.1.21 ;)

Oh, I had another thought... Why are your replica's getting disconnected in the first place? The point of the persistent connection is for it to always stay active. Do you have some type of limits set on the master for connections? If you do, you need to bypass those for your replicas repliation DN with the "limits" command in the master's slapd.conf.

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITS/Shared Application Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html