Re: errant SASL/GSSAPI setup?

--On Wednesday, August 30, 2006 3:01 PM -0400 "Allan E. Johannesen" <aej@WPI.EDU> wrote:

Note that when I control-C the persistent connection, I get an encryption
error.  That's relavent to the issue, I think.

Maybe or maybe not, I'm not sure.

SEETHE:~# fg
/usr/local/libexec/slapd -d 16384 -f
/usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.seethe.conf daemon: shutdown requested and
initiated.
slapd shutdown: waiting for 1 threads to terminate
sb_sasl_write: failed to encode packet: generic failure
slapd stopped.
SEETHE:~#

After indexing entryUUID, it's happier, but updates still bind up after
time:

syncrepl_entry: LDAP_RES_SEARCH_ENTRY(LDAP_SYNC_MODIFY)
syncrepl_entry: be_search (0)
syncrepl_entry:
wpieduPersonUUID=2af586df6800b3389cbe7bcbf2a920df,ou=People,dc=WPI,dc=EDU
syncrepl_entry: be_modify (0)

Define "bind up"?

--Quanah

--