Re: Modifying olcObjectClasses

Eran Leiserowitz wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to do schema updates without restarting the OpenLDAP server
(2.3.24). Thus far, I've been able to add a new olcObjectClasses to the
schema, and add a corresponding object to the directory. Now, I'm trying
to understand how to modify an existing olcObjectClasses.

The 2.3 release only supports adding of new schema elements, it does not allow modifying existing elements. Modifying is planned to be supported in 2.4 (but isn't implemented yet).

--
 -- Howard Chu