Re: slapadd: could not parse entry (line=13)

Ok I just tried slapadd and didn't complain and i was able to import the entries.
  This is weird, I didn't do any change, same openldap version, same box , same ldif file. It just decided to work by itself.

  Moe

Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:
  Moe wrote:
> Removing operational attributes will stop my program from working.
> I need another alternative
> If im successfull importing the ldif file to the 2.3.20 version, maybe i can
> export an ldiff file from this version and try to importing it to the 2.3.24
> Is there some other workaround ?

Run the slapadd with debug enabled and see what the actual problem is.

--
-- Howard Chu
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com