Re: slapadd: could not parse entry (line=13)

Moe wrote:
-There are no indents in the ldiff file. -The ldiff file was created from the 2.2 version. I was able to import it to openldap 2.3.20 but not 2.3.24. how can i remove the operational attributes ?

Sorry, it looked like the lines beginning with "dn:" were indented. As for removing the
operational attributes, it depends what your favorite editor is. Personally, I use vi/vim,
so the commands would be:

 :g/^structuralObjectClass:/d
 :g/^entryUUID:/d
 :g/^creatorsName:/d
 :g/^createTimestamp:/d
 :g/^entryCSN:/d
 :g/^modifiersName:/d
 :g/^modifyTimestamp:/d

or something similar using 'grep' or 'sed'.