updatedn from another suffix : is it possible ?

Hi all,

I've too backends with 2 prefixes.  say
- o=local and
- o=example

I've one admin per backend. say
- cn=admin,o=local and
- cn=admin,o=example

is it possible that my cn=admin,o=local to write in o=example ?

i wrote those ACL for the o=example backend :

access to attrs=userPassword
        by dn="cn=admin,o=local" write
        by anonymous auth
        by self write
        by * none

access to dn.base="" by * read

access to *
        by dn="cn=admin,o=local" write
        by * read

and slapd restarted normaly but when i try to modify an o=example entry with
cn=admin,o=local, this message appears :

ldap_modify: Server is unwilling to perform (53)
        additional info: shadow context; no update referral

same message in the slapd logfile. So i wonder if i can solve my problem.

regards

--
téléphone : 03.90.24.00.19
courriel  : marc.chantreux@ulpmm.u-strasbg.fr