Re: ldap_start_tls: Protocol error (2)

At 03:40 AM 7/7/2006, User 1 wrote:
>Thanks, could you please advise, what should I do?

I thought Ando's response <http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200607/msg00025.html> to your previous question kind
of covered the options.  Either don't use TLS or configure
your software to use TLS.  For the latter, see the Admin
Guide, manual pages, FAQ, list archives, etc.. for details.