Re: my ldap hangup every time I used slapcat

Mohamed AR wrote:
> hey all
> I build a good ldap with bdb but after about 3 months I notice that the bdb
> crashed or had  something wrong I didn't know what is happen
> when I run slapd in debug mode nothing appear after bdb initiated
> and still without response
> and I discovered that may happened after slapcat for example

I have noticed similar hangs in the database after slapcat if the
slapcat command was interrupted with a ctrl-C. I think there could be
stale locks that prevents further access.

I solved my problem with a db_recover and learned not to ctrl-C a
slapcat command ;-)

--
Central IT (CITE), Högskolan i Halmstad,      035-167383