Object class violation additional info: attribute 'jpegPhoto' not allowed

Hi

OpenLDAP version 2.0.25

I have tried to follow the example in
http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin22/dbtools.html

In my hans.ldif I have a line with:
jpegPhoto: /9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAAAAAQABAAD/2wBDABALD
and some more copied from the example.

Then I run the command:
ldapadd -v -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=mmmanager,dc=org" -f hans.ldif
and get the error:
ldap_add: Object class violation
       additional info: attribute 'jpegPhoto' not allowed

Actually I want to add 'mail' or 'mailLocalAddress' but they give same error. I have gone trough /usr/share/openldap/schema/misc.schema and it looks like I have this 'mailLocalAddress'.

slapd.conf do include misc.schema.

If I remove the line with 'jpegPhoto' everything is fine.

What is missing?

BTW, there is a typo in the manual. There is two colon after 'jpegPhoto::'

best regards/hans
begin:vcard
fn:Hans Schou
n:Schou;Hans
org:M M Manager ApS
adr:;;Smedeland 32;Glostrup;;2600;Danmark
email;internet:hans@mmmanager.org
title:System administrator
tel;cell:+45 22648020
x-mozilla-html:FALSE