Re: openldap backend to Web Services?

At 07:23 AM 6/13/2006, judd wrote:
>I dunno folks, it seems that the original poster wanted to access the
>Web service via a standard LDAP client querying a standard LDAP server,
>and we should be recommending backend-perl or backend-shell.

As the comments do see to have wandered beyond the scope
of this list, this thread is now closed.  New threads can
be started by the original poster (or others) to answer
any OpenLDAP-specific questions about how to write custom
backends, use back-perl or back-shell, use JLDAP facilities,
etc., as appropriate.

-- Kurt