RE : Re: RE : Re: Re : Trace the change on the directory

Hi,

  I don't have the "overlay auditlog" parameter in sldap.conf, I have tried to put it but my server did'nt start. "overlay auditlog" seem not to be an overlay option , like unique

  Note: I have compiled my openLdap with all overlay

Aaron Richton <richton@nbcs.rutgers.edu> a écrit :
  And I assume you have "overlay auditlog" somewhere, or you'd fail parsing?

Do you expect the auditlog to be global or for only one database? Where is
the overlay directive in your slapd.conf? Better yet, just post your whole
slapd.conf, maybe someone will spot other errors.