Re: ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: No such attribute

Have you verified that your SASL mechanism(s) of choice properly
works in Cyrus SASL by use of Cyrus SASL sample client/server
(ran as service "ldap", and server "slapd") and other test programs.
If not, you should go do that first because if it doesn't work in
Cyrus SASL, it generally won't work in OpenLDAP.